Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Mommy SYUL

Today, well I started yesterday, I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for a new mommy meet up. I was pretty excited when I saw she would be doing this link up. This is by far the best group to be apart of.

The first year a motherhood can be a little nerve racking at times, I mean it is a hands on job to which you have no real life training. Sure maybe you helped with you niece or your cousins baby but it's a different ball game when someone becomes a mother.

Becoming a mother was the best thing that could ever have happened. Sure, I didn't feel ready. Maybe, I should have done things differently. Of course I over planned every step. You know I let my emotions run wild. Those things are what helped change my outlook on life. Being scared shaped me into a mother. Organizing became a skill I wasnt sure I even had in my body. Becoming a mother change me in so many amazing ways, ways I am still finding today.

My wonderful butter ball is 6 1/2 months old. He starts his day full of joy. Always smiling, unless hungry and to be honest being 22lbs and 29 inches he's hungry a lot!!! We are working on crawling but he loves to just roll wherever he wants to go, you get there faster you know! Outside time fills most of our days. I'm not sure what we will do when these Texas days become to hot!!! Everyday he's learning so much and I try to fill his world with anything that can help him find his way.

Remembering the moment when I became a MOTHER always leads to tears, tears of joy fear love excitement. Those are the best tears I have ever cried, ones I never want to give up!!





3 comments:

  1. Linked over here from Kelly's Korner... What a cutie you have! My little one will be 6 months tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog thanks to Kelly's link up. Your little guy is adorable! I love red hair. We think that's wht color my own little man will have, but he has so little of it that it's hard to tell , even at 8 months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has had so much hair from day one... Red was not a color anyone would have guessed (cotton top would be more like it) but we now have 2 cousin in the family with the same shade of red. I love it... My neice will be here in 2ish weeks. Ready to see what color she brings to the family.

    ReplyDelete