Starting in the summer of 2009
After spending a few weeks working on The Hill, yes that's right Washington DC, I returned home to finish my last undergrad class!! I had planned my courses out so that this last class would be an easy one to finish in a short time. Finally, on August 15th I proudly walked the stage and received my diploma. I wasn't as excited about the graduation but more about my trip to St. Thomas!!!
After Graduation w/ my grandparents!!
St. Thomas w/ the bestie!!
Once I returned back to the States I moved from Fort Worth back to the little town I where I grew up... I also started a new job!! My first out of college, wasn't much but I was excited about the chance to try a new career path.
I meet the LOVE of my life, thanks to a good friend. We had a great friendship from the start but it wasn't until the spring before we began dating... While our relationship was a bit rocky at first we have moved mountains and half the country to be together. It is truly the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
2010
This might have been the craziest year in my life... Starting out with my younger brother getting married. Now don't get me wrong, I love my sister-in-law. She is the by far the better half of my brother. It's just so hard to know that your LITTLE brother is getting married and you have no idea of when or how you will get the chance to tie the knot!!!
Trip to KY...
2011
Oh, boy oh, boy!!! On March 8th after weeks of being sick as a dog, not knowing why, we made a trip to the ER. Only to find out that our little world would being growing everyday!!! I was scared to death but ready for the ride of a life time. Once the shock finally sank in we started planning the for our wonderful bundle of JOY!!
Me @ 32 weeks!!
October brought the best thing that has ever happened to me!! Kamden James came into our lives ready to take on the world. My heart was overfilled with JOY and couldn't believe the amount of love that I felt holding him. I already loved him just being in my belly but getting to see his face and hold him, it still takes my breath away!! We had decided that I would be a stay @ home mama... Something that I never in my life had in mind to do. I liked working. I liked feeling like I could take care of myself if needed. However, I am LOVING being a stay at home mom!!! I LOVE getting to see my baby all day and not missing any of the cute stuff.
Our 1st Family Picuter!!
December came and we had an opportunity to move to DFW!!! I was so excited and jumped on the chance to move... Now, I like Houston but with the little one I longed for being close to my mother and the rest of my family. So, the 3 of us packed up and moved closer to home. It has been a blessing... Moving with a newborn was 3x's harder than I expected. Thanks to my mother, sister-in-law, and good friends we had it happen. The move also made Chirstmas even more special...
Love our Chirstmas Eve PJ's
We will leave 2012 to the rest of my blog...




No comments:
Post a Comment